Sexual Freedom Legal Defense and Education Fund

How to Donate

Donate By Check

Make checks payable to Sexual Freedom Legal Defense and Education Fund, Inc., add a memo indicating whether the donation is intended to be earmarked and for what purpose, and send to this address:

Valerie White, Executive Director
Sexual Freedom Legal Defense and Education Fund, Inc.
156 Massapoag Ave.
Sharon, MA 02067

Donate By PayPal

Use the PayPal "Donate" button at right to donate via PayPal.

To earmark your donation for a specific purpose, click on "add special instructions" and enter the name of the case or the purpose.

What Your Donation Will Be Used For

Unless you instruct us otherwise, we will apply 95 percent of an earmarked donation to the indicated case or purpose, and use the other 5 percent for similar cases and general operating expenses. SFLDEF has no paid staff.

Need Help?

If you are facing legal situation, you are not alone. Contact us for resources, help raising funds, and moral support.

Help Others

If you are an attorney or child development specialist, contact us to be listed as a referral for folks in need.

We also accept donations, which are fully tax deductible.